Faefever - Karen Marie Moning Oh.My.God

Please give me a minute while I retrieve my jaw from the floor.

This has GOT to be one of THE most shocking endings I've ever read and one of the biggest cliffhangers I've ever encountered.

This book is beyond words. I mean, imagine things going bad... then worse... and worse... and so on and so forth until you reach the last page, and then you turn it over and read the "Author's Note" which basically tells you that: although it may seem like there's no hope, eventually there will be.

Yep. That's it my friends, you know things are screwed up when the author herself is saying so.

And yet, it's just perfect. In its horrific, dark, fantastical way, this book has it all. I'm holding my breath, my head is spinning and it feels light. I'm lost, I have no idea where this book is going. To me that's precious. I'm the type that likes spoilers and I'm pretty good at predicting, but this? I never saw this coming. And in a sinister and macabre way, it had to come in order for something cataclysmic to happen. I know, reader, you have no idea what I'm talking about, but pick up the book and you will.

The fact is: I'm lost in this Dark Fever world, as lost as Mac, as caught up in it all and enchanted as she is. Obey this world? I'd die for it.

With those last lines, I'm off to buy the 4th and 5th Volume! Ta-da!